Reduce Your Energy Bill
We cover, Washington Co, Frederick Co, Carroll Co, Baltimore Co, Baltimore City, Harford Co, Cecil Co, Howard Co, Prince Georges Co, Montgomery Co, Anne Arundel Co, Charles Co, St Mary's Co, Calvert Co, Queen Anne's Co, Washington DC and Northern Virginia!!
Do you want to lower your monthly electric bill? Are you looking for a way to use renewable energy? Innovative Electric Inc. offers solar panel installation in the Baltimore, MD area. We'll help you get the solar energy you want at your home or commercial property.
For most people, your roof is the best place for solar panel installation due to the structural specifications they require. On average, your system will produce 1.5 kilowatts per hour on a 20-pound system. We'll visit your location to determine how many panels can fit on your roof and which way they need to face for the most effective lighting.
Please click here -> Check in! This will let us know you were here and interested! Don't Leave before clicking or Call 410-804-8412 today for even faster service! Residential OR Commercial Solar Panel Installation in the Baltimore, Western and/or Southern-MD and DC area.
3 FACTORS THAT DETERMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR SOLAR PANELS
Solar panels work by converting the sun's rays into green energy through photovoltaic panels. While you may think it's as easy as installing them on your roof, there are a number of things to keep in mind, including:
1. Having a site that's free of shade between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
2. Azimuth is the word we use to tell which way your house is facing, it is very important, North is 0, East is 90°, South is 180°, and West is 270°. The Best Facing Roof is one that faces between 170° and 230°. Having a south to Southwest facing roof is best for optimum exposure.
3. Tilt is also extremely important! Your Solar Panels need to face the sun, but the sun will be higher in the sky during the summer and lower during the winter. If your roof has a slope, that slope will allow the panel install design to be flat against your roof with little functional power loss. The Perfect tilt angle is the same as you latitude, in the Baltimore/DC area that is 39°, most roof angles range between 10° and 30°, this can cause production loss anywhere from 2% to 10%.
Over time, solar energy systems pay for themselves through lower energy bills and reduced air pollution. Contact Innovative Electric Inc. today to schedule your solar panel installation in Baltimore, MD or the surrounding area.
Click Here to read more details in our Solar Blog!
Please Take our Solar Survey today!
We Offer Zero Down Financing!
Please ask for more information!
Install your Solar for ZERO down!
As For your Solar Project!
I thank you for your inquiry regarding the installation of Solar on your house or business! Innovative Electric installs for a few of the areas leading Solar companies. But now you can hire us directly and cut out the middle man!
How? Each company that installs Solar needs to hire a Master Electrician that is NABCEP Certified! NABCEP is a Global Solar Certification. There are only a few installers in Maryland that fits these qualifications – including Innovative Electric! Innovative Electric has been around for 10 years now and this year we are focusing on making Solar available to customers directly through us! Why should you pay Solar City, Solar World, or Solar Solutions, thousands more when these types of companies hire us anyway?
Putting Solar on your roof will save you anywhere from 25% to 50% on your Utility Electric Bill.
First, I want to clear up any misconceptions you may have heard about getting Solar.
- Solar does not take the place of your Electric Bill.
- You also cannot get it for free. It will pay for itself over time, but you still need to pay to have it installed! This cost can be financed, but you will have payments afterwards.
- Solar companies are no longer leasing your roof to install Solar Systems that THEY own. Most companies have switched to Customer owned systems, that means YOU own the Solar Panels on YOUR house when you are done paying for them. You have a choice, you can either pay outright for the system or Finance it!
- The ads you see on Facebook and other Social Media can be misleading.
- You must pay to put Solar on your house. Innovative Electric offers financing to help.
- Many ads are about ZERO DOWN INSTALLS of Solar Systems - where you pay nothing up front to have the system put on your house – the catch is you must be approved for financing first. We also offer these types of Loans.
With Innovative Electric, you have a choice:
- Pay for the entire system outright (half down and half after installation); or,
- Finance and pay monthly installments to a third-party company. The Financing company we use offers special loans that take into account the System itself and is easier to obtain than a typical home improvement loan from a bank. If you are interested in a Zero Down Loan, I can forward you the application/information.
If Solar does NOT replace your bill, what can you do to lower your utility bill? We also offer Energy Storage Systems that will provide energy when the sun it not out. This allows you to save even more on your energy needs. Energy Storage Systems are batteries that work with or without the Solar Panels on your home. You can purchase stand-alone batteries that will provide back-up power in case of a power outage or purchase a total 24-hour power system, complete with Solar and Batteries that work together and will cut your Utility Power usage 24-hours a day. In some cases, a large enough system can eliminate your Utility Bill completely.
Federal and State Rebates are Available!
- The Entire 24-hour Power System qualifies for a 26% rebate from the Federal Government for the remainder of 2020 as long as it is all installed together before December 31, 2020. You already missed 30% Federal rebates, and next year they are reduced again to 22%, then they will be gone!
- In addition, the State of Maryland is offering 30% off the Energy Storage Part, up to $5,000.00 (Which may or may not include the Solar system, depending on how it is installed)
- Plus, the Solar System itself qualifies for a $1,000.00 rebate from the State of Maryland.
- And don't forget! You can also get a quarterly check for what you produce called a Solar Renewable Energy Tax Credit or Srec. The amount varies per state and time of year as well depending on how much you are producing at that time.
The next step is up to you.
You can get JUST Solar, JUST Batteries, OR Both!